There was an error in this gadget

25 May 2007

411

Just to answer all the questions about me before you start to read on and on about my little soap boxes and what not!

So: I am average girl living in Albuquerque about to get my Bachelor of Science degree in Sign Language Interpreting. I'm not exactly sure how I became involved in Sign, but I do know that I love it!! I went to school for almost two years, taking every class from marching band to drawing and criminal justice. Nothing seemed to fit and I couldn't imagine doing any of those things for the rest of my life. Finally I made it to my second language course and fell in love with Sign Language. The rest is history.

I can't wait to get out of this town...not that I don't like it but I would like to try something other than the desert...via the Air Force...hopefully. Currently I am trying to get in the Air Force as an officer through OTS (officer training school). Just yesterday I finished up the last of the tests I had to take to be considered. Now I have to wait until August until I found out if I'm in or not. I really want to get in as a pilot candidate...fly the F-22, B-1 or B-2. Those are the ones on my wish list...SO keep your fingers crossed, send up a prayer...thank you thank you!

Other than that, I go to college, work at Double Eagle Airport and try to keep my head on straight. There is more to come....

No comments: